Monday, August 17, 2026

 Hello everyone. I think the iron pill immediately helped my tongue. I still feel muscle pains in my leg sometimes. I think I am ok with that. I don’t have bad fatigue and my tongue is okay. I think I have lost some weight since reducing the latuda. But it could be because my scale is off balance but I think it is an improvement.

So anyway I am microwaving some coffee.

I think I will clean a little today. I just took out the trash. I mean actually my apartment is not that bad. I think maybe I should clear the sink and counter. I only have one more main dish left plus clean the sink.

How did I do at the conference. I think I did well. I don’t know how my queries will go. Also the questionable meme. But I think some people want it to be the end of my career when it isn’t and shouldn’t be.

Anyway I am sad about ICE having electric shock gloves. I fear that also as a mental patient. It is not humane.

Well, have a good day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment