Sunday, August 16, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. I tried to go to a picnic today and I could not find it. I also went to the wrong place first so I had to get a cab and try again.  So it ended up being a costly trip but I got through it.  I ended up going to one of my favorite diners but the steak and eggs was not great. It was okay but not like last time.  I did not order a coffee.  I just got one here at home. 

My tongue got burnt yesterday on pizza but I think it is also messed up from low iron.  But my fatigue is not that bad. I need a haircut and I think I was kind of baggy today and need to shape up a little.

I feel tired from feeling some grief about my humor writing career and what might have been etc. The humor writing event kind of reminded me of that but I am okay. I had a great time. I thought of something really funny as soon as it started.

I feel like we need to consider that the Latuda might be causing the low iron.  Because did it happen before? No. and it is very serious. I also think scheduling the next appointment for 6 months away kind of makes it seem like it is okay when it is not.

Anyway there have been some weird trolls lately.  I feel bad for them and I think they have a delusional hope that there will be some kind of public shaming of me some day.  

I had a religious vision yesterday of Jesus looking like Moses on the ark. As in Noah's ark. Isn't that weird? I am not sure what it means. I had some interpretations but I was kind of out of it and tired.

Anyway I need to call my mom this week and see how she is feeing about her next hip surgery. I can't believe she has to do it again. I hope it goes well.

That is all for now. Does anyone have any opinions?


No comments:

Post a Comment