hello everyone, this is refried. I think the of course you don't have lupus game is over soon.
I guess I need to read up on it. This is probably a flare. The anxiety, the skin, the fatigue, and that headache symptom a couple of weeks ago with a neurological effect too.
It is classic. So that is what the low iron is about. I just think a colonoscopy charade is inappropriate. like is that what has to be ruled out before you can say what is obvious. I mean come on.
Like we have to do something invasive before we acknowledge what you told us five years ago.
So anyway, I just don't understand. It reminds me of schizophrenia. like how people think I am supposed to have no rights. People with lupus are supposed to have no diagnosis. And it is once again really about the autism.
I do feel better about the skin stuff because of figuring that out. I mean wow I told the last doctor that twice. I mean there was every opportunity to investigate it but we will wait until you have a deadly skin infection.
Is it going away. I think it is but I still have some worries but I see how this antibiotic is enough for now and then we can do something more aggressive later if it doesn't work well enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment