hello everyone, this is Refried.
I went and got the aquifor for my other arm. I think it is a sign that they know it is lupus. Because that is for general skin problems. And for skin that is hungry for something so it eats a bacteria. And my skin wants minerals. So I bought some Honey Nut Cheerios as well. I am so happy because I used my OTC card successfully. So that is good. Soon I will apply the auquafor. I also need to mop the floor soon. Because another resident bled all over the stairwell and elevator. And I think they didn't even call 911. Maybe after he left the building. They told him to walk to the hospital. I called 911 too.
I need to acclimate myself to less care as if I did not live near two hospitals and an urgent care. They are racist there so I need to not go. It will just cause more problems. So online only. Maybe go to ER at 68. Honestly I don't trust them totally anymore either. I don't understand this process and who it benefits.
But anyway at least I have a doctor but there seems to be something about it where there is a built in argument that you don't deserve a doctor. So we create a wait list effect for a student. That is satisfying the heart appetite of a right winger. I mean why are the doctors so compliant with that. Maybe because they are the ones being cheated by the socialism.
It is actually maybe a little bit worse than just plain socialism. But at the same time, the taxpayers are paying for medical care. So maybe I should get a taxpayer to sue when they try to make it equivalent to me not having care. I mean I could do that now with montifiore.
Anyway this is a skin disease. I guess we will see if it is lupus. I mean why so slow I do not know.
And yet I think maybe Dr. Rojas did know it was lupus and that is why she was paying attention to the ears so much. Because of kidneys. You think I don't know but I do.
So anyway. I think this cream for the other staph is working okay. I think it is on the three day success and not 2 day. If it is not okay in three days I might pay some people a visit.
Well, I am not doing that much other stuff right now anyway. I could go to the grocery store or something. But I can't eat that date appetizer because of my food allergies. So that is sad. I mean I knew that was a thing and they were like how do we say this, we don't care. We care about one thing which is defeating whitey and you are the only whitey we know right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment