Wednesday, August 12, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Wednesday morning at 7 am. I was late with the antibiotic but it is probably ok. I slept some but have not taken my medicine yet but will soon and it is only five hours late.

I finished the meme share and it was okay. I did what I did and I believe it was the right thing to not waste that idea, to use it on that particular person and topic, and to tolerate any reactions from people who might not understand all the whys of saying that. There are actually a lot of factors.

So anyway there were some trolls but I think they were the right angries for the most part. I am not able to see the final results but it was about 200 likes and 30 dislikes. And most people left it alone. The meme got 30 percent fewer views than the other two. I mean all of them to me were my participation in current events. Not all my memes are like that and probably the next ones will go to India.

The videos are doing fine but not showing the totals on the page. I think that is not fair. But maybe it is for some reason that had to do with the other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment