Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is 11 pm. I just boosted two videos. They were good but not the best but still good. A cute mouse, and cute smiley faces. I think it will be a while for videos after this. I think this maintains the service of cute videos pretty well.
Also good news, my other three posts all did well. I got some more angries but I think it was from right wingers who like Elon musk. And everyone gets the idea, and the ad serves its purposes.
So that is happy. And the other two memes did well too. I mean that was a weird experience. You just have to keep trying and be brave and do the best you can.
So that is good, live and learn, ups and downs. Some people are funnier than me on facebook. A lot of people, but I do my thing and I am thankful.
I think God gave me a lot of opportunities that are things you can get credit for for character. Like chores, health, forgiveness, etc. But what if all that isn't about me getting stats but having a concept so I can reward other people when I am on a judgement day committee.
Well I do not know. But think of those opportunities in my life. It is a lot. Like if you compare it to me getting evaluated as a writer and comedy person. It's like, yeah, these are good stories, this is funny, the endings could have been better on some of those stories, your poems are only at a certain level, but it is good stuff. And then the chores and work and other life discipline, it is like, okay, it was literally an all you can eat buffet for rewards and you slouched. I mean maybe this is comedy material.
So anyway I am thankful and aware of other suffering that people have right now. I mean do I say that too much. People are going through a lot.
Well, now I will snooze a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment