Saturday, April 13, 2024

 Well hello everyone, today is Saturday.  Tamara and another staff member did their abuse harassment last night and severely triggered me, but I am mostly okay this morning and hope to do my comedy show Sunday.  I do not know why it is allowed and continues.  It has now gone on for two years.  I had thought a few times, maybe it is their job or something, to make me feel bad when I take medicine, for reasons I don’t know.  But it isn’t. It is severe abuse. It is a bad life problem.  My birthday is soon and I will be 47.  That leaves me probably about 6 years left to suffer from emotional abuse.  It won’t all be here.  I do not know how much longer I have here, but I still have some mail to get for my name change so I think I should stay here at least through the summer and maybe all year.  And for some reason I have to be abused. It makes me not respect a lot of people because someone should have successfully intervened.

No comments:

Post a Comment