Saturday, November 11, 2023

Grades Posted

 


Ok everyone, just a heads up that most of my students will receive an A minus at the end of the semester.  The question is just what the A minus will be for.  Unfortunately, for some people, it is not in something good. Some students might have actually hit A or A plus range, but what I am suggesting doing is saving those points for another time that they need that extra boost to get another A minus.  So for now it is an A minus.  It’s kind of simple, but there are actually a lot of calculations done by the imaginary animals who have graphed everyone’s progress quite accurately and faithfully around the clock. This means you might be getting credit for things in dreams, and some animals have access to records of people and places that have affected your progress.  So I may create a shadow report for future auditing purposes that overlap with my future department store job in heaven. It is Efird’s department store, which used to be in North Carolina and now will probably be one of the base locations that I use to establish my gift basket delivery service in heaven. And yes, it will be quite something, and there will be some marbles and stones that could be controversially empowered by off-limits Catholicism. So I personally would not miss out. What can you do now to get on the list.  I don’t mean that as a power play. I am just saying that we are literally days away from actual wooden boxes with trinkets. And are you going to be a “no” on that? Do you have some alternate farm where other imaginary animals are prepping school supplies and office gadgets for you to receive from some other mail out service?  I doubt it, no matter how much you think A.I. and the money sharks are not coming to ruin your life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment